Monday, June 24, 2013

Pointy-eared Cat

I think this is the first lunchbox where she started using seaweed. She uses the Japanese seaweed called nori, and she often hand-cuts them with scissors.
Also my wife started making two lunchboxes - one for my daughter, and another for my son. Just to be fair!


Pointy-eared Cat

How to

  • All the black parts are hand-cut from seaweed. I'm  not sure what you'd use if you don't have seaweed. Maybe ham?
  • The seaweed are then stuck to the bread with olive spread. You can use margarine or butter or any other sticky spread.
  • Use cookie cutter or similar shaped molds to cut out the bread into triangles and circles. You can hand-cut them if you don't have molds.

What-is-it Score: 3 out of 3
  • Girl: It's a cat!
  • Boy: Miaow!
  • Dad: Wow, how long did it take you to cut the mouth parts?

No comments:

Post a Comment